Question

Embed videos on Windows

• 15 March 2022
  • 8 replies

Hi!

On Windows I can't see the videos embedded in a typeform in motion (on MAC I can). It can be verified in this example: https://historia-bolsalea.pagedemo.co/ where the welcome screen already contains one
(but I have tried different videos and ways to embed)

How can it be fixed?

Thanks a lot!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kmb Happy Tuesday! What browser are you testing on in Windows? 

Hi Liz!

Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Brave (all updated)

Thanks a lot

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kmb Thank you! I had one of our support team members test this out since they have a Windows computer, but they weren’t able to reproduce the issue. Do you happen to have anything on your browser or through your internet service provider that might be preventing the form from showing? (Such as a website block?)

Well, it's very strange because as far as I know I don't have anything that blocks it (I had recorded the following video from chrome in incognito, although the same thing happens with the rest of the browsers) but I've already checked with more people who can see it, like this I don't know what it could be...  Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kmb Is it only on your computer/browser so far where the issue is appearing? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @kmb! Can you confirm the issue is only appearing on your computer? Looking forward to hearing back from you! 😁

Sorry! Yes, only on my computer 😥🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kmb Ah, definitely strange then! It might an issue only pertaining to your computer, but if you see it on any other browsers/computers, please let us know.