Answered

Finding target audience

• 8 February 2021
  • 5 replies

How can Typeform send the survey I designed to a specific target audience? With wich integration should I work with that sends the survey to a chosen target group itself and gives me the results?

icon

Best answer by Liz 8 February 2021, 20:54

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Orgowise ! Thanks for stopping by the community. Do you already have the target audience setup? (Ex, do you have their emails?) We don’t provide respondents, so you’ll need to already have the list of people you’d like to send the form to. If you’ve got the list of folks you’d like to email your form to, would you mind sharing more about your ideal workflow? I can then suggest some applications you can integrate with. :grinning:

Hi, we are in the midst of launching a new brand identity for a bridal ring company. 

In order to decide which brand identity direction we should go in, we are creating a free raffle giveaway of a $5,000 value diamond bridal ring to encourage brides to answer the survey. 

Our questions will be about the challenges brides face when looking for a ring and their opinion on our new branding direction.  

How can I reach brides to answer this survey and enter a chance to win the $5000 ring?

Would love some help on this topic.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @FlipTheWorld. Welcome to the Typeform Community :hugging:

I moved your conversation here so you can check the conversation above for more context. =) Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions. 

Random question, but is it possible to share anonymously a survey to a desired community / target market? 

I am a student and don’t really want to expose my personal profile and I have a research on sustainable fashion Id like insights on, which I thought reaching out on Instagram or facebook, but unsure if its the right approach. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @fmagz. Welcome to the Typeform Community! 

In order to share your form, you'll need to post its URL. You can do that by social media, email, Whatsapp messages and so on. We don’t provide respondents, so you’ll need to already have the list of people you’d like to send the form to, or post somewhere where other people see and fill it out. 

Hope this helps! Let us know how it goes =)