Answered

Full height without scroll

• 24 October 2022
  • 7 replies

Hello I have followed steps to embed the full page typeform. I added a new template pasted code and it is showing a full width page but not height. I looked on many questions here and have played with the height and width in the coding- to no avail! It is so small! There is nothing else on this page only my footer and header.

icon

Best answer by Liz 28 October 2022, 18:24

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AmandaT Could you share the URL where you have the form embedded? 😀

Skin Care Quiz – MyEssentialAlchemy

Hi, I have given the URL above and awaiting further instructions please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @AmandaT ! It looks like you have the height set to 300%, but if you’re adding the Typeform code into an existing container, this won’t work. 

Could you try something like 500px to see if this adjusts the height? 

Hi liz, I am still not having success with this type form. I have set up a new code for page- not an existing container. I have fiddles with it being anywhere from 500px to 1500px and it doesn’t make any difference to the height of the type form-----it DOES however work on a mobile device. When I click on mobile it opens and can be read perfectly at 300px?????

I am stumped! But do need it to work on the pc as well as mobile. Next steps??

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AmandaT I looked at the embed again, and it’s set to 300% not 300px. Can you try changing this to pixels instead of percentage? Thanks!

Thank you Liz! I have got it sorted out. I really appreciate all of the support. I fiddled and it ended up perfect at 600px

amanda