Answered

Help please ^^

• 28 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello,

I try to share my first typeform but it doesn’t work and I don’t undestand why… If you talk in french it will be eaiser to me to explain the problem.

Thanks a lot.

icon

Best answer by Liz 29 September 2021, 16:51

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Fatma Welcome to the community! The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. 

Could you provide more information about what’s not working? Are you receiving an error? 

If you could also provide screenshots of the issue and the URL of your form, that would be handy. Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Liz ! 

Well, so I’ll try to explain… 

I not strong as I want to contact my customers and I want to send them by/with Typeform surveys, questions etc. I want to do it free first.

When I click on “share”, it directs me to the board where there are all the differents prices, and I cannot click on “continue” when I indicate “free”.

Can you explain to me how can I do it please ?

Thank you

Badge +5

Hey @Fatma you can try in French and we’ll do our best to understand :D

Please share screenshots with us so it’s easier to see what the issue is. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Gabriel, 

Here 2 screenshots.

Hope you’ll help me ^^

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Fatma Thanks for sending that over! It looks like the plan you’re currently on has a limited number of questions you can add to your form. You’ll need to upgrade your account in order to have as many questions as you’d like or you’ll need to remove some of the questions on the form. 

I hope this helps, but let me know if you think of any other questions.