Answered

HELP! Typeform says closed?

• 20 August 2021
  • 8 replies

My typeform recently went down and is now saying “typeform is now closed” on multiple surveys.

I have checked the accessibility settings and upgraded the account just to be safe, but we haven’t reached our respondent limit.

Can anyone assist? Idk what else to try. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Gabriel 20 August 2021, 22:40

View original

8 replies

Badge +5

Welcome to the Community @LBROWN 

Normally this messages pops up when you reach your response limit or downgrade your account and your form includes features from a higher plan.

If this is isn't the case I recommend you get in touch with our always handy support team (using the Typeform admin e-mail). They will be able to identify the issue. 

Check how to do so here : https://help.typeform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360060659492#h_01F5GH820586HRWYCZ0F26FPKP

Hope this gets resolved quickly. 

Let us know how it goes! 

Thank you! It turns out I wasn’t the “owner” of the account, so when I tried to upgrade the account, it accepted my payment, but it didn’t upgrade the account I wanted it to.

I’m not sure how to remedy this at this point, but thank you for your responsiveness.

Badge +5

I see! I think it's something for our billing team to look into. Please get in touch with them via the link I shared earlier. 

Keep us posted! 

Hi All! I was facing the same issue and going crazy.

The survey reached limit, I upgraded my account, but the link kept saying that the survey is closed. The access settings showed the form was still open.

The trick is to make a super minor change to any question in your survey (say add a blank space) and “Publish” it again. This opens up the form in the URL.

I hope it helps. It was stressful for me to send out the link to so many people, and get pings saying the survey is not working.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mansibaranwal Ah! Thank you for sharing. This is really helpful. I appreciate it! 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy you figure it out, @mansibaranwal! Don't forget to send us the link to your form so we can take a look and also give some feedback if you want! 😊

Hello everyone. I published a single Typeform this month and got 1 answer on that one. Why does it say that it’s closed even when I didn’t close it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Bennet There could be a few reasons that this is happening, such as a downgrade on the account (and thus, paid features need to be removed on the form) or the form was manually closed by accident. If you haven’t already, I’d suggest reaching out to the support team here with your form URL so they can log into the account and take a peek for you!