Hey!

• 17 February 2024
  • 1 reply

I’m doing a project about the unfolding crisis in Gaza rn… 
I’d appreciate it if you guys could take a minute to help me and answer my quiz.
It’s not supposed to take longer than 5 min. Thanks.

The survey

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @lhharrys thanks for choosing Typeform to build your survey :)

Without getting drawn into the specifics of the topic itself (this forum isn’t really the place for that type of discussion), I do have some observations on how you might improve the form itself:

1. Looks like you’ve set your first question as a “short text” question type. However, since there’s actually nothing to be answered here, I’d suggest using either a Welcome Screen or a Statement question for a better user experience. 
  2. For question 2, unless you’re specifically only targeting folks of these ages through whatever promotion campaigns you’re running, I would tweak/add extra age ranges to be more inclusive (i.e. “Under 18” and “Over 60”). 
  3. While probably pretty exhaustive, consider adding an “Other” field to question 6 just case none of these are applicable to the respondent.
  4. I feel maybe question 8 could do with an extra option or a slight rewording of the first option to avoid biasing.

​​I recognise overall it’s tricky to get this kind of survey right, and I think you’ve done a great job at keeping it impartial and therefore being able to collect meaningful results. 

One great webinar I always refer survey-makers back to is the one presented by @Ali Grimaldi and Tzeying from Bellini Slushie, which has some great tips on things like avoiding question bias and which type of questions to use for best results:

Hope you don’t mind me adding this feedback and that you find it helpful!

Cheers

James