Answered

How can I I set the popup to display on all posts ?

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I have set the form to open as a popup triggered with button and/or automatic opening :

But instead of pasting the code one by one on each post, I am using a theme features that allows to insert ads on all posts :

However, this code would work if I paste it one by one on each page, but not if I paste on this theme feature (I have also tried with other ads insertion plugin, with no more success). Is there some stuff to add to the code to allows it to be displayed everywhere ?

Here is my code :

<button data-tf-popup="RDnbr270" data-tf-opacity="100" data-tf-size="70" data-tf-iframe-props="title=redactor-ai" data-tf-open="scroll" data-tf-open-value="30" data-tf-auto-close="1000" data-tf-medium="snippet" style="all:unset;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;display:inline-block;max-width:100%;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;background-color:#0445AF;color:#fff;font-size:20px;border-radius:25px;padding:0 33px;font-weight:bold;height:50px;cursor:pointer;line-height:50px;text-align:center;margin:0;text-decoration:none;">1 ARTICLE GRATUIT !</button><script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>

And here is the website : redactor-ai.com.

Thanks in advanced :).

icon

Best answer by Berbi 10 March 2023, 02:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Berbi Does your theme builder have the option to add code throughout the entire website? I’m not familiar with the one you’re using, but I use Divi, and I have the option to add code and write specific code so it targets particular pages (versus all of them). 

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the suggestion @liz, I have installed plugin “WP Headers And Footers”, I copied the code in the “footer” section and it works with the slider. Here is a screen shot if it can help others :

Problem solved, thanks again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Woot! Glad to hear, @Berbi ! I love that plugin. 

Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with.