How is your organization using Typeforms?

• 25 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi all, my name is Jesus. I want to get more involved with the Typeform community! I would like to start a conversation about how other non-profits and organizations are implementing Typeforms internally, as well as using them to engage their audiences.

For my organization's website, I am implementing a Typeform as a support form. This leads users to an internal point of contact for further support. I think this is a cool feature and I am excited to see the results of its implementation. I have attached our organization's website below for you to check out.

BPNC Website

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Jsanchez204 thanks so much for kicking off this conversation, hopefully some more members will stop by this week to share their experiences! 😁

Thought I would kick things off with some recommendations from our resident content expert @James!

There’s a couple of great Workspace Invader chats with NGO leaders that we recommend checking out:

We also have this blog post: 15 ways to use Typeform for customer success with some template ideas that could be useful.

Looking forward to seeing what other ideas people drop here!