Skip to main content
Answered

How to email dropping off respondents with Klaviyo?

• 12 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi all,

Is there a possibility to email everyone who dropped off at a certain question? We deleted the question where a lot of people dropped off and want to email our customers again so they can continue the survey without this question. We work with Klaviyo as our emailing tool.

Hope someone can help me :)

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Filling Pieces Happy Wednesday! We don’t have this feature within our product at this time, but I can share this request to the product team as well as Klaviyo, who built the integration. 

One long way you could do this is filter your responses by those who didn’t answer that question and then set up a segment in Klaviyo, thus being able to send an email only to that segment. 

Hi Liz,

Thanks for getting back to me! I will create the segment for now then indeed and I think it might be a good idea for your product team as I can imagine more clients would run into this issue.

Thanks again! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Agreed, @Filling Pieces . Let me know how the segment goes! Ever since I learned about that feature in Klaviyo, I’ve been creating segments like crazy. Segment everything! 🤣💃🏾