Answered

I can't publish on FREE PLAN but I have less than 10 questions

Hi, 

I’m currently unable to publish a short 6-question survey without upgrading. I’m getting an error message warning me that they survey can’t be published because it’s using premium features, without specifying which feature(s) is/are activated. I’ve checked: hidden fields, jump logic, <10 questions, etc., etc. 

The only reason I can think of is the ending, as I’ve deleted it but it still appears on the logic jumps screen. Please advise.

Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 11 February 2022, 04:19

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @SUforms! Happy you're in our community! :heart_eyes:

I took a look at your case and I believe our Support team is best placed to help you. I created a ticket on your behalf and they will contact you shortly. 

Make sure to keep us posted here. I hope you can solve this as soon as possible! :muscle_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @SUforms Hope you’re doing well! Were you able to get ahold of the support team? 

Hi. Yes, it was taken care of. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear! Thanks for letting us know! Happy to help answer any other questions as well. :grinning:

Hi @SUforms , how was it fixed, please? I am getting the same issue though I only have seven questions

Hi @Gabi Amaral, I’m also having the same issue. I have 10 questions but Typeform won’t allow me to publish my quiz due to having “too many questions” on the free plan. Can you please help me with this? Thank you.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @havenhomewellness Can you please send a screenshot of your form, including all of the questions on the left-hand side of the builder? 

Same issue here. Have currently only 8 questions and an ending. Won’t let me publish with out upgrade.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@jam ez - hey.. welcome to the community.. 

i see on the screen that you have 8 questions and 2 endings - there might even be a ‘default ending’ way down there as well - from the size of the scroller in the endings section it looks like there is at least one more.. those all count. you can delete any ending you don’t want. If you have a welcome screen that counts in the total too.. 

that’s what i would check

des

great that seems to be it. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear that solved the issue, @jam ez !! Let us know if we can help with anything else. :grinning: