Answered

I paid for an upgrade to Basic plan, but I'm unable to publish

I upgraded to Basic. The word ‘paid’ by all features part of a plan have disappeared, but I still cannot publish. The only extra features I used is the ‘file upload’ which the Basic Plan covers. Why am I unable to publish? There is no CSR number to reach out to… it’s starting to feel like this is a scam. Please help.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 18 June 2022, 13:39

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Chanel - you can contact Typeform Support at this link (there is no phone support, unfortunately)

des

What is the cost of a basic plan for average cost of a facelift thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Chanel! Were you able to get in touch with our support team? Hoping you can solve this as soon as possible!

@ebarrette2829 Hi! Do you have a question about Typeform? 😉

Yes, someone reached out via email. The issue was clarified and resolved.

Thank you,

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Awesome, @Chanel! Can you share with us what was the solution to the issue? Thanks!

Me I upgraded to Basic. I receive invoice but The word ‘paid’ by all features part of a plan still appear “paid” and I still cannot publish. Nothing works. Why am I unable to publish? There is no chat to reach out ?

Paid for basic, still shows as free plan.

this is backing up my work!  No response from Typeform whatsoever!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Costas Tennis Open - how long ago did you do the upgrade?? have you raised a ticket with Typeform Support?? if not, here’s the link

des

Yes, raised the ticket yesterday and paid for the upgrade two days ago.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Costas Tennis Open - It will probably get set up by Monday … not sure how many folks work the support and Billing desks over the weekend, and where your ticket is in the queue..