Answered

I updated my typeform after I created a link but before it was shared. Is it being seen?

• 8 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I created a typeform and added the link to an email scheduled to go out this morning. Last night, I went in and added a question to the typeform but didn’t make any changes to the link that had been added to the email because I didn’t think I needed to and it hadn’t gone out yet. My email program is showing that the link to the typeform has been clicked multiple times, yet when I send myself a test of this email, I can see it is linking to the old version of the typeform without the extra question, yet when I open the form in typeform, it is the new version with the extra question… and it is saying that no one has opened or completed the form?! What does this mean, please? Will I not have the ability to access anyone’s responses?

icon

Best answer by picsoung 9 June 2021, 00:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Chloe,

Unless you have added hidden fields, the link of your form should remain the same.
You may have forgot to click the “Publish” button on the top right corner.
Once you click on it, the newest version should be available to all respondents.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Chloe did @picsoung ‘s response help? Let us know if you have any other questions!