Answered

I want to launch my typeform from an email with a rating question - does anyone know why this question type isn't supported?

• 9 August 2021
  • 4 replies

It seems to be an obvious use case - ‘rate my product / service’ that then launches you into further questions about your experience.

Am I missing something obvious?  Has anyone found a good workaround?

Thanks for any pointers :-)

icon

Best answer by Liz 10 August 2021, 18:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@BrianG - welcome to the community from a fellow user

here is an article that outlines the current spate of question types that you can launch from an email: 

https://help.typeform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029664091-Launch-your-typeform-from-an-email

suggest starting with this and going from there. 

des

Thanks @john.desborough!  I went through the article and I guess I’m just not understanding why the rating question type isn’t supported.  I get why the question types where you have to enter text etc wouldn’t work.  I feel I’m missing something obvious…

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @BrianG Our email embed doesn’t currently offer the rating question as a feature of the embed, but I’m happy to pass this feedback along to our product team. 

Thanks Liz, but that isn’t really a ‘best answer’ to the question: “does anyone know why this question type isn't supported?”.  Maybe you could get a response from the product team?