Answered

Is there a presenter mode?

• 2 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi there! I want to have a group of people playing a quiz game at the same time in the same room (each one playing with their cellphones); so, my intention is to “host the event”, I mean, guide them alongside the “game” while presenting the questions on a screen as we move forward. So, I wonder if there’s a sort of a presenter mode where I can moderate or walk the “crowd” through the questions, but I don’t need to submit answers. I hope I’m explaining my self clearly. 
Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 2 December 2022, 18:24

View original

2 replies

Hi there! I want to have a group of people playing a quiz game at the same time in the same room (each one playing with their cellphones); so, my intention is to “host the event”, I mean, guide them alongside the “game” while presenting the questions on a screen as we move forward. So, I wonder if there’s a sort of a presenter mode where I can moderate or walk the “crowd” through the questions, but I don’t need to submit answers. I hope I’m explaining my self clearly. 
Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jpmatarredona Happy Friday! We don’t have a presenter mode, but you could walk through the form and just not submit it. It’s not the best option because it will count on your analytics, but it’s an option!