Answered

Is there any limit of number of people who can access the form to submit replies simultaneously?

Hi,

Sorry about a basic question as I am new to Typeform.
Is there any limit of number of people who can access the form to submit replies simultaneously (other than the limit of the plan itself) ?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Liz 24 June 2021, 16:46

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @varun2905 thanks for reaching out, and this is a great question! :grinning: It first depends a bit on your form. For example, forms that have a lot of questions (such as over 100) versus forms that have only a few questions will handle submissions differently. Though, on average, we’ve seen that a single form can handle around 200,000 responses per hour. 

One thing to note - this isn’t a hard number. Though, if you do run into any issues with form submissions, please let us know!

Thank you for your response, Liz!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem, @varun2905 ! Let me know if you think of any other questions. 

https://media.giphy.com/media/XtjorPt9lElllufls8/giphy.gif

If we flash up a QR code for 30 sec and have several hundred people activate the link to the survey will we run into any issues such as some people not getting connected to the survey?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sanjay Patel Thanks for stopping by the community! I added your post here where we have the answer. Let us know if you have any other questions! :grinning:

Hello,

I will send a form link to 150 000 guests. If 150,000 people click on the form link at the same time, the form will work (server error or big loading time)?

Thank you for your reply.

Sincerely,

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @CELDA Happy Monday! I added your post here where we have the answer. 😀

I have a few question that I can't find in the community and help. I would like to know a capacity of typeform when we open a typeform in public how many ppl can join together at the same time. I just worry if there are a lot of ppl join in, our form will error or collapse. Please advise. Hope to hearing from you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @niphon Happy Wednesday! I added your post here where we have the answer. 😀

Im not good english. :)

I want to create a page that can be accessed by 1,000,000 users. (Business Plan+)

1. Is simultaneous access possible?
    • 100,000 per second
    • 1,000,000 per hour
  2. Are there any delays in accessing the site?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @SANGKI I’ve added your post here where we have the answer. 😀