Skip to main content
Answered

Kiosk mode

• 10 January 2024
  • 9 replies

Hi ! 

Does someone know if it’s possible to create a kiosk survey on an iPad at an event? 

I think I saw that it was possible but I just want to make sure that participant can not leave the App easily. Also, I want to make sure that, after someone completed to survey, it reset from the beginning automatically. Thanks a lots for your help ! 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nirom377 Happy Tuesday! I hope you’re having a great week so far. We actually have a handy walkthrough on how to do this here. 😀

Hi, this link is broken now. Does this live anywhere else? We are interested in learning more about the Kiosk mode.

Hello! I would like to use typeform in Kiosk mode. I will be using it on a laptop. My questions are:

1. If there is Kiosk Mode, then how do I activate it?
  2. Can I use it on Chrome Browser?
  3. Can I use it on a Lenovo laptop?
  4. Can I use in on a Mac Laptop?

Thank you for all the help!!!

Five One Labs

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Five One Labs I moved your post here where we have an existing conversation about kiosk mode. The above link should answer most questions, but as far as browser/device capability, you can find the list of supported browsers for typeform here

Thanks Liz! The link is broken, can you please help with this!

Also, it seems that the article is only related to ipads and iphones. Is that correct? Or does it include all other supported devices and browsers?

@Liz 

Dear Liz, Kindly help out please. The link to the handy walkthrough is not available. Please see below screen shot. Could you kindly share an updated link with the handy walkthrough. I really need to understand the process before Wednesday this week, so your support is much appreciated! 

Hi, this link is broken now. Does this live anywhere else? We are interested in learning more about the Kiosk mode.

I am still waiting for the Typeform team to share it with us! @Liz is not responding to the query 😭

Did you receive the updated link? If so, then please share it here! Any help is appreciated!

Hi @nirom377 Happy Tuesday! I hope you’re having a great week so far. We actually have a handy walkthrough on how to do this here. 😀

Hello! The handy walkthrough link is broken 😭. Please assist with this! It is quite urgent! 

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Five One Labs - here’s another thread that covers the topic

from my own experience, having the typeform ‘redirect upon completion’ back to itself will submit the user’s answers and start the form all over again. 

doesn’t handle the ‘stopped in the middle’ scenario but perhaps the other thread can shed some light while @Liz is away 

des