Answered

MailerLite integration

• 11 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I notice that the MailerLite integration only allows us to add respondents to one group. I had really hoped we’d be able to add people who answered in a particular way to a different group. Otherwise the survey feature is only of limited benefit. 

am I missing something? Is there a workaround? (That doesn’t cost extra)

icon

Best answer by Liz 14 February 2022, 16:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @KarenB Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. 

It’s only possible to send the respondents to one group in Mailerlite through our native integration, but you could use Zapier or Integromat to pass the data more specifically. These may require a payment. 

@kabir.mathur do you know if we plan to update this integration at all? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thanks @Liz. I’m actually thinking it might be worth my while changing to ConvertKit if the MailerLite integration can’t include more comprehensive tagging and segmenting. It seems that the native ConvertKit integration is much more comprehensive? 

My dream was actually for a native integration with FloDesk, an up and coming email provider that is aesthetically beautiful and appealing, like Typeform. It would be a match made in heaven but they don’t have an API etc. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @KarenB Oh yeah, I totally understand. I used to use FloDesk, but stopped because of the API issue. I actually use ActiveCampaign now and find their templates easy to use. 

With the ConvertKit integration, you can map different responses to different tags, so you would have a little more flexibility there! It could be worth giving ConvertKit a try in general, and if it doesn’t work for you, you can always revert back to integrating MailerLite to Typeform via Zapier/Intercom.