Answered

Mobile text field

• 16 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there. It would be great if short and long answer questions could go into a box rather than a line. It makes it very hard to see what has been written (maybe impossible at the moment?). Is there something I am missing or is there a way to address this? If I can’t resolve I’d likely have to make sure I direct participants to the desktop version. See attached picture to see what I mean.

icon

Best answer by liammooney 16 June 2021, 19:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @liammooney. Welcome to the Typeform Community =) 

So we can check the form on our side, do you mind sharing the link with us? We'll be happy to look into this and provide further help! 

Userlevel 1

Hi Mariana. Thanks. Here is the current draft: 

I’d also love if there were title cards to divide sections of the survey more clearly - I’ve had to sort of hack together a solution that uses colours and copy and uploading images for each question

Also, I can’t figure out how to get my graphic for the entry screen to be pixel perfect or less blurry - each version I export ends up looking like the above. 

Thanks! Liam​​​​​​​

Userlevel 1

I think I figured it out - I had to switch to Long Answer from Short Answer :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @liammooney. That's awesome! I'm glad you figured this out. Also, thanks for sharing how you solved the situation - this is super useful for other community members as well!

Is there anything else we can help you with at the moment? :hugging: