Answered

My subdomain has changed, but it wasn't me!

• 27 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello everyone,

our organisation has been using typefprm with our customised subdomain (used to have our form connected with Meta Pixel).

But, I just noticed that the subdomain has changed, and no one from our organisation applied that change!!!

Of course this is a problem because now when we create new typeform they are not connected to meta pixel, which has connected another subdomain (the previous one).

Any experience here? Why our subdomain changed?!? How can we restoere the previous one?

icon

Best answer by Liz 27 February 2023, 23:27

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Martina Lusini Business Did you happen to downgrade your plan? If so, this is most likely why the subdomain changed, if you downgraded to a plan that doesn’t offer a custom subdomain

Hi @Liz,

thanks for your reply! ☺️

Actually we just renewed our subscription to the business plan. Could this maybe affect the subdomain?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Martina Lusini Business Oh, interesting. Was there any lapse in payment by chance? If not, it may be worth reaching out to our support team directly here since they can log into your account and see what’s going on. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Martina Lusini Business how’s it going? Did you end up talking to the support team about this one? Curious to know if it was subscription related 🤔