Answered

Navigation back and forward between questions is problem

• 12 November 2021
  • 5 replies

I like to know, why it has to be so, that The navigation functionality is still accessible, when you turn off arrows, and you can go back and forward between questions?

Some, who tested my survey, went accidentally back, when they used mobile device. And they did not know, what was happened. It is very cracy.

My survey needed to be like, that you can not go back and change answers, but now this is not possible 😶

That you hide  the Navigation arrows, does not help at all.

That is not only thing, what does not work properly.

Other is example that ok-button: you do not need to press it, when you answer questions, which you have to select only one answer.

icon

Best answer by Liz 15 November 2021, 17:43

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Iina Thanks for stopping by the community! I hope you’re having a great Monday. 

I’m afraid it isn’t possible to prevent respondents from going backwards in the form at this time. I’m happy to share this feedback to our product team. 

As for the “ok” button, we also don’t have a requirement to force the respondent to press this button. Though, so I can share more specific feedback to our product team, are you looking to have the respondent press this button to confirm their answers to a question? 

Hi Liz,

Thank you for your respond! 

About “ok” button: it would be easier if the respondent need to press this button, because now it goes too fast to the next question. And if someone accidentally (can easily happen in mobile) press some answer, it goes still the next question and you don not know what happened.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, got it, @Iina . Thank you! If you haven’t already, I’d also suggest marking those questions as required in case they do accidentally skip over them. Then, the form will move them back to the questions they haven’t answered. Hopefully this can function as a workaround for you. :grin:

How to prevent audience from scrolling back up while in the survey to avoid them to change answer

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dom I’ve added your post here where we have the answer. 😀