Answered

Need to disable hubspot pop-up form on embedded typeform

• 30 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge

I have created a splash page on Wix to ‘soft launch’ my company’s re-brand. I’ve connected our HubSpot account to my Typeform account and have mapped the questions to the appropriate HubSpot properties, and have embedded this Typeform form into the splash page. It looks great, however, a HubSpot pop-up form that is running on our existing website (through Wordpress) is popping up on the form on the new Wix splash page and I can’t figure out why/how to shut it off. The HubSpot pop-up is set to run on ‘all pages’ - however, it doesn’t seem that the Typeform form would have a url using our domain from what I can tell, so I’m not sure how to tell HubSpot to exclude this form. I’m a bit stumped!

icon

Best answer by kabir.mathur 1 October 2021, 19:42

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sarah_s Happy little Friday! Since you’ve connected your Typeform to Hubspot, the popup will appear also on the Typeform since the Hubspot tracking code is located on the form. 

You’ll need to add an exclusion rule to prevent the popup from showing on pages that have our domain like this: 

Let me know if that doesn’t work!

Badge

@Liz - thank you for the response! I’ve excluded typeform.com as well as embed.typeform.com (to be safe) from the form - and it’s unfortunately still showing up. I’ve tried this on a guest Chrome profile to ensure it’s not a cache issue...and it’s still popping up. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, shoot, @sarah_s . You may want to reach out to Hubspot to see if they happen to have any other solutions that might help prevent it from showing since it’s coming from their tracking code. :\

Badge

@Liz - I will reach out to their support team. Thanks for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem, @sarah_s ! @kabir.mathur is looking into it for you as well. :grinning:

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@sarah_s I reached out to the Hubspot team and they mentioned that you should try to enter the URL of the specific Wix page that you’ve embedded your typeform on to the exclusion list in Hubspot. That should resolve the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@sarah_s Did @kabir.mathur ‘s suggestion solve the popup issue?