Answered

Possible to create instances of the same typeform survey for different companies?

• 14 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi community, first post here. I love Typeform and the amazing possibilities it creates.  

Here’s my query:

I’ve created a survey that measures employee engagement, leadership levels, and potential for high performance inside any given workplace/company.  I’d like a way for company clients to be able to opt in to conduct this survey at their workplace, and receive the data output that was collected from their employee respondents.  

Easy enough to do this if we set it up manually each time.  A bit time consuming though.  

I’d like to ask the community if they know of any way I could automate this.  The ideal flow would be:

1. Company Person (CP) opts in via CTA button to do the survey at their workplace.
  1. Mailchimp integration sends CP email with embedded Typeform asking user for company name, number of employees, desired start date of survey etc.
  1. CP submits this above survey and a survey instance is created in Typeform for this specific company such that any responses collected will be for this company only. (A master survey exists and is the same regardless of company; it’s more about that the responses be collected and consolidated for one specific company only).
  1. CP receives Mailchimp email with Typeform survey link (specific for their company) to send out to their employees

The bold part above is what I’m wondering is possible. Thank you much!

icon

Best answer by Liz 14 December 2021, 17:30

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @RyanImpact Thanks for stopping by and providing this information! We don’t have an option to create an instance within the Typeform, but there are two things you could do: 

1. Add a hidden field to the form to pass in the company information so you can identify who answered from where. 
  2. Create separate forms for each company (I know not the most ideal option, but the easiest.)

Hopefully this helps a little bit! @picsoung may also have some very tech-y workarounds that I’m not aware of.