Question

Problems uploading files in a form

• 23 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi All

First of all, I‘ve been testing the bellow issue and checking if some related issue has been raised before.. but i didn’t manage to find the problem and solution

I have a form with two attached two files.

Normaly is working properly, but some users reported the same issue … Once the file has been upload a error message appeared ( the error message shows a dog, sorry i don’t have more details ) and they are not allowed to send the form. I didn’t manage to simulate the issue, even with the same file. But, sure there is something wrong. 3 people send me the issue.

My question is

Have you reported any issue related?, like wrong name of file, problemes with some browser o something like that?

Thanks and sorry the few information

Anna

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @annaestic No worries at all! Do you happen to know if they were using the same browser/type of device at all? If you also don’t mind sending any screenshots you have or the URL of the form, that would be handy!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks Liz for you answer.

I’ve alredy ask to my customers for this details but I didn’t get any useful information i can shared with you … 

They are attaching 2 diferent pdf’s.

The URL’s is: https://4fgym3c496q.typeform.com/to/lqK5esTk#curs=002

And it looks the issue is random. Some times is after attaching the first pdf, other by sending the form.

From 16 people, 3 people has has problems.

I tried with renaming the files by removing any special caracter. There is any restriction with the name?

Thanks in advance

Anna

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @annaestic ! I gave the form a try, but I’m also not experiencing an issue. Do you happen to know if the respondent might be trying to upload a file over 10MB? That could be causing the issue.