Answered

Product info

Hi all

I am brand new to typeform. I really want to sign up and join, the product looks great!!

I am here because I am really disappointed  in surveymonkey. Simple reason is I cannot get support out of them. My problem is when I create a survey my recipients say they dont receive it. They say they check spam and junk mail. 

My question is, the way I need the surveys to work is when I publish, I need to be able to upload my attendees email list from a csv or excel into typeform and email them the survey (quiz). Then I need to be able to see you has completed the survey via there name or email. Also if they contact me and say I haven't received it ,is there a way to resend it individually. I must be able to prove that that person completed the quiz. 

I would have tested it myself but on the trial it will not allow me to publish, therefore I cannot check how the collect responses work. I also dont wont to pay and then it cant do what I need it to do 

icon

Best answer by Mariana 8 June 2021, 12:09

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Slogger. Welcome to Typeform and to its Community! :hugging:

Yes, it's possible to achieve what you're looking for 🙂 These would be the steps: 

1. I need to be able to upload my attendees email list from a csv or excel into typeform and email them the survey (quiz)

You can use Hidden Fields to recognize the respondents. Using a third party tool, you'd be able to email them the specific link. Here is an example showing how this could be achieved. 

1. Then I need to be able to see you has completed the survey via there name or email.

When you use Hidden Fields, all the data you added to the variable, will be available for you in the Results page

1. Also if they contact me and say I haven't received it ,is there a way to resend it individually. 

You can create the link again if it's needed. If you add Hidden Fields to your typeform, a string of characters will be added to the URL of the typeform. Here is an example:

https://tutorials.typeform.com/to/nzthWIhttps#name=xxxxx&source=xxxxx

In this example we are placing two parameters into two distinct Hidden Fields, these are:

• name
  • source
Note: The “xxxxx” after “name=” and “source=” are the Hidden Fields. The “xxxxx” needs to be replaced with real data in order for the typeform to pass the data into your Results.

Hope this helps! Let us know how it goes ;)

thank you so much for your response

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

My pleasure! =) Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll be happy to help! 

last question, to be able to do that whats the minumum plan i need to be on

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Slogger apologies for missing your question! You’ll need to be on at least one of our paid plans in order to use these features. Let us know if you think of anything else!