Answered

Publish survey by selecting characteristics of my surveyed

• 28 June 2021
  • 3 replies

I already did my survey in typeform, but typeform only lets me post the link on social media, website or email, and I want to publish it by choosing country, age, and hobbies of my surveyed. Does anyone know how to do it?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 29 June 2021, 12:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Edgar. Welcome to the Typeform Community :hugging:

I'd love to help but I'm not sure I understand your use case. Do you mind sharing an example of what you'd like to achieve? Once we have more information, we'll be in a better position to help =)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Edgar - if you are looking to find an “audience’ for your quiz, you would need to use some features on Facebook or Google, for example, that would allow you to place an ‘ad’ that is targeted at those audiences. This is paid feature of Facebook and Google. 

des - a fellow user

Hi @Edgar. Welcome to the Typeform Community :hugging:

I'd love to help but I'm not sure I understand your use case. Do you mind sharing an example of what you'd like to achieve? Once we have more information, we'll be in a better position to help =)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks Mariana, the object is make a market research throught my survey, that's why I was asking if typeform has the function of reaching specific surveyed

¡Best regards!