Answered

QR code customization in Typeform

• 7 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi, I would like to know if we can add a logo in the Typeform QR code that is generated? I do not want to use a 3rd party. I would just like to have some options in Typeform. I can see in other posts on the similar question and its all 3rd party solutions. these were a couple of years ago, has Typeform not made an adjustment to the layout options?

icon

Best answer by Liz 8 September 2022, 16:28

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @raymond Happy Wednesday! We don’t have customization options to our QR code feature, so you would need to use a 3rd party to edit the look of the QR code. 

Hi @Liz, thank you for the response is this not a feature that Typeform should include at some point? Do you have a link to How to! on adding the 3rd party QR codes? Thank you in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @raymond You could use a service like this one to create your own QR code for free. 

Hi Liz,

It still does not show me how to add this QR code to the Typeform. Yes I can make a 3rd party QR code but when I publish the form from type form how do I apply the 3rd party QR code to the form for scanning?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @raymond We don’t have a direct connection to an outside QR tool, so you will need to do this completely outside of Typeform. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz @raymond - it’s as simple as loading the qr code image onto the page anywhere you want it.. 

i just did it as a quick sample here…. 

des