Reasons why you may not be able to publish your form

Reasons why you may not be able to publish your form

Show first post

36 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@minnanews - you should be able to do a screen shot on a laptop by doing Alt+PrtSc combination 

if you are trying to remove the Typeform branding - which is what puts “powered by Typeform” in the corner of the screen, then YES do have to go to a higher plan in order to remove that.- see the image below.. is that what you are seeing, or something similar?

Yes, it looks like that in the picture and I don’t mind it. I just thought it might block me from publishing and that’s why I tried to put it off.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, without being able to see the issue, it’s difficult to say what might be causing the problem, @minnanews . If you’re not able to share a screenshot, it would be best to contact our support team directly here, as they can log into your account. 

I got the basic subscription, but still it doesn’t allow me to publish.

No chat, no support, no email

complete waste of my time

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@msbb Could you share a screenshot of the error you’re seeing when trying to publish the form? That error should provide further information on what the issue is preventing the form from publishing. 

Hi, they published mine when i had 10 questions but only 3 questions got published . any ideas why?

Hi @Liz what was the answer to this? I have just got my basic memberships and when publishing the survey skips from question 1 to 9  and misses everything in between 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @saem ahmed There isn’t a direct answer for this, as it depends on each customer’s form and the setup. Do you mind sharing a screenshot of what you have setup in the builder and/or any logic jumps you have on the form? 

The survey in publish mode skips from question 1 straight to 12 and then ends the survey, missing out every other question 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @saem ahmed Do you have any logic jumps setup? Could you send a screenshot of those? 

I’m  not sure what logic jumps are but this is what came up when I clicked on that button

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @saem ahmed Oh! So the logic jumps are the problem in this case. This article here will walk you through what logic jumps are, but I also made a video below to explain what’s happening.