Skip to main content

Hi,

Is it possible to set a start date for the typeform, in the same way as you can schedule a closing date? This feature would be cool to have (we are thinking about using Typeform to create an advent calendar).

Hi @Victor HA I love this idea for a Typeform! Do you mind sharing the link to the form? :grin:

We don’t have a start date option, but I’ll share this feedback to the product team, as I can see why (especially in this case) having a start date would be handy. :grinning:

Hi folks

Are you any further on for this? It seems like a basic request - the same way you can schedule social media posts etc it would be brilliant to be able to say - this form opens on xxxx date - heres the link.

Thanks!

Nick

Hi @nickcfiireland Thanks for stopping by! This isn’t currently on on our roadmap but if anything changes, we’ll update it here. 

Pleeeeease make this feature a reality!

Here to also request this feature!! Would love to be able to schedule a “form opens” start date/time 🙏

Also requesting this feature as it will help with deploying Typeforms that require a specific live date. We are using the forms to collect Sweepstakes entries and we have to adhere to start times within the official rules. Seems like this should be put on the roadmap since close date is already a feature. 

It sounds like a great feature request I agree @spatial @Sebolistus @nickcfiireland @Victor HA @Ikdeutsch

Would a possible workaround for the meantime be to set up an automation? For example, one that has a delay until a certain specified time / period to send an email with the link to the Typeform / page with the Typeform?

The process could be automated based on any previous step/s taken for the trigger. Then a specific delay in place. If that sounds of interest, I could look at creating a scenario in make.com and provide the blueprint and a little bit of guidance. Let me know if that is of interest!