Question

Sharing typeform templates with other creators

• 23 February 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I have an audience that could use the same typeform I have already created. Is there a way to share a link with them so they they can simple upload the premade typeform into their own Typeform account simpler to how Canava has share links to be able to share designed that upload right into your account and let you edit them? I would like to know how to do this if it is possible! Thank you! 

8 replies

following

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Krissy Chin - thanks for joining the community! (same to you, @catchkyle !) 

It isn’t currently possible to share typeform templates between accounts, but I can note this suggestion. The one workaround I can think of would be to add another account into a workspace, but this is only available on our Premium plans. 

If you’re hoping to be sharing typeforms with lots of accounts, it may be worth contacting our Partnership team to learn more about that program!

Badge

Our content expert @James may be interested in this conversation as we are trying to figure out a way to share templates here in the community. 

Userlevel 6

Our content expert @James may be interested in this conversation as we are trying to figure out a way to share templates here in the community. 

Thanks @Gabriel and welcome to our community @Krissy Chin @catchkyle . Gabriel is right, we're currently working with the content team at Typeform to figure out a way for users to submit their typeforms to be hosted on a public template gallery (either adding on to our existing template gallery or creating something new). Will keep everyone here posted on the progress of this – suggestions and ideas of how we might do this always welcome :wink:

Userlevel 1

Thank you. 
yes I would like to be able to just share a link with my students and poof the template uploads into their type form. I spend an hour last night copying and pasting questions into a spread sheet and then recording a video showing them how to upload. 
I’m sure I would get more people using typeform if it could easily upload premade forms. 

many companies do this, GetOiling & Attract well, Kajabi, Canva. I know the owner of GetOiling/Attract Well so if the coding team needs another Coder to talk to about how, I can put you in touch. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Krissy Chin - thanks for joining the community! (same to you, @catchkyle !) 

It isn’t currently possible to share typeform templates between accounts, but I can note this suggestion. The one workaround I can think of would be to add another account into a workspace, but this is only available on our Premium plans. 

If you’re hoping to be sharing typeforms with lots of accounts, it may be worth contacting our Partnership team to learn more about that program!

Thank you. I’ll be offering to students so it needs to be something they can do in their own account. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Krissy Chin ah, got it! Thanks for sharing. While we don’t currently have this feature, I’ll note the suggestion for you! It’s good to know how this would be helpful in your case since I haven’t yet seen this request in an educational setting yet. 

+1 This would be a great feature to add.