Answered

Single-user links for voting?

• 6 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Is it possible to create personalized single-use form links for a mailing list of individuals? We are running an election, and want each member to get their own link so that each person can vote only once.

We don’t want to pre-fill responses, just want to give each member a unique link. Ideally we would also be able to message reminders to those who have not clicked through.

Thank you for any suggestions!

icon

Best answer by Liz 7 April 2023, 16:45

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jshirk Happy Fri-yay! While we don’t have this feature available, I would suggest using a service like Bitly, which would not only allow you to create different links for the same one, but you would be able to track individual data on each of those links. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @jshirk Happy Fri-yay! While we don’t have this feature available, I would suggest using a service like Bitly, which would not only allow you to create different links for the same one, but you would be able to track individual data on each of those links. 

Thanks Liz - I will look into whether this is feasible for 300-400 people and report back!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jshirk Oh! It might be a bit of setup for that many, but still doable!

If it helps, I actually like using Bitly for adding the same URL in different places so I can get better analytics than UTM tracking on where people are finding/viewing/clicking the link.