• 30 June 2021
  • 8 replies

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 1 July 2021, 02:27

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @simple.rg Thanks for sharing the screenshot - super helpful! Oftentimes this happens when the respondent has lost internet connection while submitting the form. Do you happen to know if this is the case? 

If not, would you mind sharing the URL of your form and what device/browser you’re seeing the issue on? Thanks!

Hi @Liz I have heard from multiple respondents that they are having issues on the submission page, it doesn’t look to be caused by loss of connection.  I can share the URL with you, is there anyway you can dm me?  Thanks-

Hi @simple.rg Thanks for sharing the screenshot - super helpful! Oftentimes this happens when the respondent has lost internet connection while submitting the form. Do you happen to know if this is the case? 

If not, would you mind sharing the URL of your form and what device/browser you’re seeing the issue on? Thanks!

Hey Liz, I haven’t heard back from you and the issue persists, please reach out at your earliest convenience!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@simple.rg - this is from another user.. 

just a reminder this is a peer community NOT the support desk for Typeform. The Typeform staffers who work here in the Community are on ‘business hours’ as part of their assigned tasks. 

You should raise a ticket here so that the support team can contact you and assist you. Someone from the Community Advocates will probably see this when they next start their working day (Barcelona) 

you can always check on the status of the platform at this link

des

I’m also having this issue!

@Intrepid I haven’t gotten it resolved yet, hopefully we’ll know more soon!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @simple.rg As Des mentioned, the Community is peer-support, so I’ll be answering your questions in the thread here. If you’d like faster support, I would definitely suggest contacting the support team from your account email!

That being said, I tested your form, but I didn’t run into the error message. Could you please share what browser and device you’re seeing the issue on? Additionally, if you have the form embedded, could you share that URL as well? (Same for you @Intrepid !)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@simple.rg are you still experiencing this issue?