Answered

Teste plataforma

• 17 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Olá!

Gostaria de testar a plataforma antes de fazer um upgrade do plano grátis. É possível?

O plano grátis não me deixa publicar o meu formulário…

Preciso testar para saber se consigo um excel com todas as respostas. 

--Google Translation--

Hi!

I would like to test the platform before upgrading the free plan. It's possible? The free plan doesn't let me publish my form…

I need to test it to see if I can get an excel file with all the answers.

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 18 August 2021, 10:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Rafa! Happy to have you here! The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. :wink:

You can absolutely try paid features! However, please note all typeforms using paid features and created in a Free account will be tagged as Trial, and will be closed to everyone except you. This means any typeforms you create with paid features cannot be shared – unless you upgrade your account or remove those paid features.

This article contains all of the details you need to check out which features might be blocking your form from being published.  To be able to see how the responses would look like in an excel file, you don't need a paid account. Simply remove the paid features from your form, publish it and submit a test. Then you can export your responses and play around with the results.

Let me know if you have any other doubts. I'd be happy to help! :blue_heart: