Answered

Testing My Form

• 17 April 2021
  • 7 replies

I completed my form and recieved no confirmation.  What do I need to to do?  Also, the site appears to be down.

icon

Best answer by Liz 17 April 2021, 02:56

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kevin@namastefitclub.com thanks for stopping by! If you haven’t already, you’ll want to be sure to setup self-notifications to receive an email each time the form is filled out using the setup here. Be sure to click the publish button right after to save the changes!

As for the site being down, we aren’t currently experiencing any other reports of this. Would you mind sending a screenshot of what you’re seeing? Thanks in advance! :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@kevin@namastefitclub.com - this is from a fellow user and i have had no issues in completing several forms over the past 3 hours… 

if you ever need to check on the status of the typeform service, use this link here

cheers

des

Hi @kevin@namastefitclub.com thanks for stopping by! If you haven’t already, you’ll want to be sure to setup self-notifications to receive an email each time the form is filled out using the setup here. Be sure to click the publish button right after to save the changes!

As for the site being down, we aren’t currently experiencing any other reports of this. Would you mind sending a screenshot of what you’re seeing? Thanks in advance! :grinning:

Hey there!

It’s my first time for standing with typeform! I have been facing exactly same issue as mentioned above! Though I have enabled self notification option in the settings, Kindly, can you help me whether I am making any mistake anywhere?

Regards, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @PamelaJohny apologies for the delay - I’ve been out sick the past few days. Usually that error message appears when the browser cache needs to be cleared. I’d also suggest giving Chrome a try, too, which usually works better. Let me know if neither of those do the trick!

Hope you are feeling better.  I am good to go!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear, @kevin@namastefitclub.com ! Let us know if you think of any other questions. :grinning: