Answered

typeform publishing

• 21 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

im just trying to get the way of the typeform publishing, if im not sharing it on any platform, will it get pepole answering it? is there another way o f sharing it not on your sociel media platforms?

icon

Best answer by Liz 22 March 2022, 21:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @the conservative Nice to see you here! We don’t share the Typeform for you when it’s published, so you’ll need to get the word out about your form. There are various ways to do this, depending on your audience, such as social media, email, and ads. 

Could you share a bit more about your use case and who your audience is so we can help answer better? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

hi @liz, the thing is that i don't want my regular audience to answer my Typeform, because i know already what they think, what i want is, that random people from all across the country ( such as you...) should answer them, and that for i don't want to publish them via my social media accounts, and i would like an alternative

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @the conservative Sounds like you’ll need to do a bit of market research to figure out where you’ll need to share your form! I know @john.desborough shared this in the other post, but definitely take a look at this past webinar below for some more help: