Answered

Unable to scroll on mobile

• 8 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi guys,

This problem has been mentioned several times before but I was wondering if anyone had a solution.

I want to use a full-page typeform. The Typeform looks great on web browsers using PC/mac. Unfortunately, when accessing the Typeform on mobile there is no ability to scroll down to press ‘next’.

I tried changing the typeform from ‘full page’ to ‘standard’ and this enabled scrolling, but the spacing was terrible on mobile (had to scroll way too far) and there was a significant sacrifice on the web browser Ux/design.

Is there a fix to enabling scrolling on full page typeforms for mobile? I feel like this is quite a fundamental flaw. 

Thanks,

Luke

icon

Best answer by jeremielp 11 April 2023, 14:32

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Reformr Happy Monday! Could you send the URL where you have the form embedded so we can take a look at the scrolling? 

Thanks Liz, that would be great.

URL: reformr.co.nz/test-quiz

Password: Typeform

The current quiz page (reformr.co.nz/get-started) has it embedded as ‘standard’ but the UI for fullscreen is much nicer (on desktop). The issue is the broken scrolling on mobile.

Appreciate the help

Luke

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

This page seems to be working for me. 

https://reformr.co.nz/test-quiz

Not sure exactly what bug you want to fix.

You have a lof of overflow:hidden instructions in your CSS, which are the instructions blocking the scrolling. I suggest removing them one by one to debug what is going wrong.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Reformr Did the solution above help? Let us know if you need any other assistance!