Answered

Using Typeform for clients

• 4 August 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I want to use typeform for my clients (Real estate agent), I use a software (however does not have integration with Zapier or any app). I’m looking to use Typeform to build questionnaire forms for Home buyer leads for my clients. How do I give them access so they can see the responses from the specific questionnaires I made for them (while hiding the rest of the questionnaires I made for my other clients)? I hope I made sense

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 4 August 2021, 15:12

View original

6 replies

Hi @bibo! Welcome to the community from another user:relaxed:

I did something similar in the past creating a report (Results→Summary→Generate a report) and sharing the report link to different people. Do you think this can do the trick?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@bibo - from another user as well.. 

what @Paulo said is the native way to do to this. you can also integrate/connect your typeforms to google sheets and either create customized reports for each client or give them access to the google sheet as appropriate so they can see their data

des

Userlevel 1

I appreciate the responses @Paulo and @john.desborough. Yes, I think I’ll integrate them with Google Sheets to start. I’ll have to see what CRM’s they use so I can decide which of the majority can use and which would be easier for me to connect their typeform results to.

Thanks all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @bibo Were you able to get your forms connected to Google Sheets? :grinning:

Userlevel 1

Hi @Liz!

Yes, I was able to connect them and had different google worksheet for each client and have shared access to each one. So far so good. :thumbsup:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah perfect, glad to hear @bibo ! Thanks for the update, and let us know if you think of any other questions!