Videoask on lead ads

• 2 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Would like som help using videos to get better leads from cold audience. Using videoask as ad can this me done and are anyone using it.
Thanks 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Kenneth Rix thanks for stopping by! 

VideoAsk can be a great way to warm up your audience as the video element allows people to get to know you/your business/product etc. 

if you’re new to VideoAsk you might want to join us for our live workshop this Thursday, you can sign up here:

Alternatively, you could check out how other customers are using VideoAsk via our Videoask of the Month posts to get some ideas for lead capture. 

Wondering if @Darnell has any tips for you, as someone who uses VideoAsk for lead generation 🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @Kenneth Rix , thanks for your question and thanks to you @Grace for tagging me.

Kenneth, definitely check out those resources that Grace left above: VERY useful.

As for any add’l tips I might have, it sounds like what you’re really looking for are qualified leads and if so, I’m in the exact same boat.

You don’t want a list full of tire-kickers and freeloaders. Your leads should be qualified and of quality and so, we have to work backward from there and position ourselves as authorities within our niches.

My strategy is lead qualification moreso than lead gen. To get qualified leads from website visits from cold audiences, you have to earn a degree of trust and credibility quickly before they bounce. If a visitor can see your face, hear your voice, and get a feel for your personality, values, and the value you can deliver through a short, inviting video logic - the type of person that typically responds to all of this is likely a qualified lead. We surely need to get their digital address before they leave our websites, so any good VideoAsk strategy includes an opp for visitors to opt in, in someway.

The other key component is that your main VideoAsk is just the beginning of developing rapport and trust between you and your target audience; it’s not the full story or the one thing that’s always going to convert. 

We still need to show up and nurture our audiences on a solid cadence for them to buy once we’re ready to sell. VideoAsk creates the space for that first date but most people don’t get married after the first date, ha!

VideoAsk is a door opener. A conversation-starter. A trust-builder. But it’s just one part of a stellar marketing strategy. Make sense?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks so much for sharing your ideas @Darnell 😊

Hope that helps @Kenneth Rix but let us know if you have any other questions!