Question

Why can't I acces my form?

• 17 October 2022
  • 9 replies

I am able to publish it, and it allows me to enter through the link for a while. But after another attempt, the “Sorry, you can't access this type form until its creator says so.” message appears. I tried re-publishing it but the same thing happens once again. 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Huh, that’s odd for the message to appear if the form is published. Do you mind sharing the link so we can test it, @melissalete9 ?

I am experiencing the same issue. Even though I published my form, I keep getting the message saying “Sorry, you can't access this typeform until its creator says so.” when I embed the form on my website. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@coolboi_ninja could you send the URL of your form so we can take a look? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @melissalete9 @coolboi_ninja don’t forget to share your form URLs here so we can try to investigate what’s happening 🔎

Badge

Hi, I have the same problem. I publish over and over again, but as soon as I would like to add the embed code it says: Sorry, you can't access this typeform until its creator says so.

This is the URL to the form: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Charlene123 I’m able to see your form here. Could you share the URL where you’re trying to embed the form but that message is showing? 

I’m having the same issue:

• form is successfully published, but
  • this message is where the link directs: “Sorry, you can't access this typeform until its creator says so.”

here’s the url: https://fwzss2tg9qw.typeform.com/to/TsEj7v68

thanks for whatever insight you can offer 🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kenneth Ignatius I’m able to see the form, if that makes a difference. Do you have it embedded anywhere? 

@James this is a cute form!

Hi @Kenneth Ignatius I’m able to see the form, if that makes a difference. Do you have it embedded anywhere? 

@James this is a cute form!

oh awesome! thank you 🙏🙏