Answered

why not choose clear messages?

• 14 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello everybody,

Iam so pissed off because I build a long typeform here and now after all I made I learn that actually only the 10 first responders will be aloud to participate. It sucks. Is it this world we want to build? Why not inform people BEFORE.? Because they would run away? So you prefer to trap them?

More over dear admin 4 people have respond and it said that 75% of my 10 respond are now occupied… Math problems…

Such a pity…

Thank for any help, I keep hoping 

icon

Best answer by Liz 14 September 2023, 16:10

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Vachtam Thanks for stopping by the community. You can view the responses and limitations at any time by visiting the billing section of your account or viewing our pricing page so there aren’t any account surprises. 

This is such a great example of an easy answer that completely ignores my message and pretends that everything is normal, when in fact the world you're making for us is just horrible. It's nothing personal Liz, it's just that you represent this company, let's face it! 
But either way, you're not capable of being creative and committed enough to make the world a better place, so let's leave it at that. You've made 30 euros off me with your dishonest but legal techniques, bravo, you've got a bright future ahead of you!
farewell

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Vachtam When you sign up for an account, you’re able to see our pricing options that also state the response limits. Is there somewhere else you’d like to see the plans/pricing? Let us know what would make those clearer in the product!