Will someone please take my survey!

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nicky K thanks for stopping by! Are you looking for people to respond and provide feedback? 

Userlevel 1

On question 6, it asked me how long it takes to make my favorite drink at home. (a typo in that question, by the way… “How long does it that ...”)

Then it said “If you just answered that you get it from the store, skip this question.”

How do I skip the question??

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Buster If you click the arrow shown below or scroll with your trackpad, it should skip the question!

Userlevel 1

@Buster If you click the arrow shown below or scroll with your trackpad, it should skip the question!

Oh, I see. Thank you, I had no idea how to skip to the next question.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem, @Buster ! :grinning:

yes, i'm conducting research for a product design project.

i was hoping the community could help out.

i appreciate those that have completed the survey!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh! Makes sense, @Nicky K . @Gabriel @Mariana @vickioneill anyone else mind testing out the form, too? :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

survey answered

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Just completed it!

@Nicky K - the purchase amounts are numbers only. It would be helpful to have a separate question to select country currency. 

Also, I chose ‘not interested’ in purchasing the product but still had to answer all the questions. I’d end those questions after asking why. 

Badge +5

Hey @Nicky K , generally I find the survey a bit too transactional. I would make the questions more friendly/human to make the survey more engaging. We possibly can provide some examples of great tone of voice if you wish. 

Now, I really have no clue about what this is