Not getting any Contacts !

• 10 December 2023
  • 5 replies

finding it really strange Ive had 685 clicks to video ask plenty interaction but not one person has left details ! even with a offer for discount after they complete 3 questions. Does anyone have some Ideas of how I can improve these bad results ??

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Dario Guerreiro welcome to the community 😊

I’m guessing you are on a paid plan, just wondering if you have tried checking the drop off analysis for your videoask yet? This might give you some indication as to which step people are leaving and then maybe it’s worth making some changes to the order of the videoask to encourage people to leave their contact details? 

Here’s a Help Center guide on analyzing the drop off rate

Do you mention at the start of your videoask that you are offering a discount? Feel free to share the url of your videoask with us too and maybe we can offer some more advice 😊

here is the link

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dario Guerreiro thanks for sharing the link 😊

I would definitely recommend looking at the drop off analysis to see if there is a particular step you are losing people at. 

I think you could also mention what the offer is in one of the videos - either explain it at the start or even in the final step where they can pick the option.

You might also want to include a note or the consent checkbox in the contact form to explain to people what you will be doing with their contact details. If they are getting to this point in the videoask and then dropping off perhaps they are concerned as to how their details will be used (other than for the discovery call).

Just a few ideas to get you started, let me know if you have any other questions! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Dario Guerreiro - just my two cents, having gone through it last night: i think a lot of folks would like to have the option to READ more about the services before making the commitment. I didn’t see that option available to route folks to that type of option. 

You could offer that - a text based info page - for folks to review with a link to a VideoAsk that then takes them into the ‘commit to something’ phase. 

from the look of things this is all cold traffic from social ads and I am not sure that you have garnered, what Elizabeth Stokoe - there are several Typeform webinars with/by her - calls “entitlement’” to ask folks to make the commitment at this point. 

Just my humble.. 

@Darnell - you might have some thoughts on this one, given your extensive VideoAsk usage in your firm. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @john.desborough good shout on offering some more information for prospects to read through before committing. 

Here’s one of the webinars that Liz Stokoe was part of: