Answered

Sharing my VideoAsk template with others

• 1 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to figure out how to create a workflow for an entrepreneurial community to ask questions/state challenges to a network of advisors and then have the advisors respond with their willingness to help and provide a date/time they would be willing to jump on a call. 

1. How do I create a workflow that would allow entrepreneurs to record their own video ask and submit to me? 
  2. Once it is created and submitted, I will select five advisors to receive and respond to the video ask by agreeing to provide advising and suggesting a time and date. 
  3. I will then facilitate the meeting and set up the time/date

How do I create this workflow? I built something, but I’m not sure if it is going to work. 

icon

Best answer by Grace 2 March 2022, 11:53

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Early Stage MT 

So looking at your other question here it sounds like you’ve created a template videoask that you would like the entrepreneurs to use to help them build out their own videoasks.

Once they’ve built their videoasks, they could share the link with you which you could email to the 5 advisors for feedback and to set up a follow up meeting.

You could also add on some additional questions to the videoasks asking for feedback and even using the calendar answer type to book a date/time for the follow up meeting - would you need to see the feedback before the entrepreneurs? If yes, you would need to have the videoasks based in your organization or access to their organizations so you could review the responses.

Hopefully this makes sense but let me know if you have more questions!