Answered

Videoask for a word press webpage?

• 25 March 2022
  • 1 reply

I am learning about embedding a Videoask template on my website product page.  Are all of the templates displayed to the lower right of the page or is there a way to have the widget displayed as a section in the webpage?  Also, can different product pages have their own specific videoask for testimonials on that specific product only?  Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Grace 28 March 2022, 17:24

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @David Younger great to hear you’re experimenting with embedding a videoask onto your website!

There’s a few options for you, you can either embed the videoask as a widget so it appears to be floating on the webpage like this:

You’ll notice before you get the code you have the opportunity to customize the widget, you can add a call to action to appear across the widget, and change the style, position and color. When someone clicks on the widget it will expand the modal so people can interact with it.

You can also embed the videoask within the webpage using the iframe embed method, this could be what you’re looking for if you want it to be embedded in a section of your website. If you’re using Wordpress check out these instructions we have on our Help Center for embedding on Wordpress.

You can embed more than one videoask, you can create videoasks for each product and then copy the code from each videoask to add to the corresponding product page.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions!