Question

Wix Mobile Site VideoAsk Does not Start to Play

• 26 January 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello,

I have embedded a videoask to my wix (editor x) site as a frame, not a widget. 

It works smoothly on the desktop version. However, the video does not start to play after the press on the mobile version of the site.

What can I do about it?

Thanks!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @levent veli welcome welcome! 😊

Would you be able to share the link so we can check out what’s happening on mobile? Have you noticed any differences between Android and iPhone? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hey Grace,

This is the link: https://leventerenturk.editorx.io/my-site-19

We tried it on iphone and android, and it seems to be an issue of Android. It works fine on iphone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @levent veli we’re going to do some testing as this seems a little unusual!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @levent veli what browser were you playing it on? It seems to be working ok for me on Chrome

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Interesting. Because, I also use Chrome. It is up to date. Also, I tried it on incognito mode as well. Still having the problem 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I also tried it on Mozilla, same result. Is it maybe because of my phone, Redmi note 11s?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @levent veli I’ve asked some other Android users on the team to try it, and it seems to be working for us. We’ve only been testing on Chrome so far, I’m not sure why the device would effect it. I’ll check what everyone’s using!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thanks for checking that for me! It is very interesting, I also checked the general updates of the phone, and it seems that everything is up-to-date.

Best,

Levent