Skip to main content

📞 30 Minute Chat re: Typeform UTMs and Hidden Fields

• 4 June 2024
  • 6 replies
📞 30 Minute Chat re: Typeform UTMs and Hidden Fields

Hi everyone!! So nice to meet you all virtually. I'm Sun and I'm a product manager here at Typeform working on Insights and I'd love to better understand how you use UTMs and hidden fields to track the success of your forms and customer outreach efforts. As I’m new to the company, I want to take some time to understand what you do with UTMs and hidden fields and what you do afterwards with that information. If you're free to chat, I'd love to talk - to make things easier, you can find time with me here.

Thank you so much! 

Cheers,

Sun 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough i know you love a good chat!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - i honestly don’t do much with the UTMs .. yeah i turn them on and track stuff but I just have not had the time or inclination to do much analysis at this point. 

@Sun.Park  - all that being said, If you separate the hidden fields from the UTMs and want to talk about those, I would be happy to discuss.. 

des

Userlevel 3
Badge

@john.desborough - you are a community legend! I would love to meet you, Des, and learn about hidden fields and how you use them! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sun.Park thanks for the kind words.. i’ve booked some time in your calendar. cheers

des

Hey Sun! Welcome to Typeform! UTMs and hidden fields are vital for tracking form success and customer outreach. UTMs help us analyze where traffic comes from, while hidden fields collect additional data. After collection, we analyze this data to refine our marketing strategies and optimize customer engagement. Let's chat further to explore how we can leverage this information effectively. Cheers!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @josenwily - thank you for the warm welcome and the context on how you use it! I’d love to connect further. Sending you a DM.