Answered

AI Qualitative Analysis

• 23 October 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Does Typeform or Videoask help in analysing the research feedback using AI? 

icon

Best answer by Liz 23 October 2023, 17:44

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Does Typeform or Videoask help in analysing the research feedback using AI?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @rootedvikram welcome to the community!

I saw you asked your question twice so I moved it here so it’s easier to follow the thread 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I think both products are considering various ways that AI can help improve both form building and result analysis, you might also be interested in what we’re doing with our new product Formless: 

Also going to tag @Liz @picsoung just in case they have some ideas for analysing research and feedback 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@rootedvikram our product team is doing a beta test of smart insights, if you’d like to sign up! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @rootedvikram Were you able to sign up for the beta test? 😀

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @Liz yes, I did. But I am waiting for your team to get back to me with confirmation of acceptance for the beta test. 

Our team has decided to go ahead with Videoask - we plan to upgrade any time this week. Our customer research will also start this month. So if your team wants me to use the AI research analysis feature on a live project, now would be a very good time to reach out to me. I will also do manual analysis and use Claude.ai for AI analysis. So I should be able to give you a very good feedback on how your AI performs vs manual analysis vs Claude.ai and/or any other players you would like me to evaluate. Thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh got it, @rootedvikram ! Let us know if you hear from them, and I hope you love VideoAsk! I think it’s such a unique way to interact with your customers. 😀