Answered

Any way to show an image-only or info-only step?

• 21 September 2021
  • 5 replies

I’m looking to set up a feedback form, but would like to show specific images or info on a step/slide before jumping into questions, as the feedback will be based on said image/info. It’s also important no to cover this up with a button, otherwise a full screen background image using a statement might have been a workaround. Any way to do this currently? Thanks! 🙏 

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 September 2021, 20:48

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Damo You could add an image into the question and not enter text for the question. The pre-set text won’t appear on the live version of the form, so you’ll want to be sure to leave that blank. 

The only downside is that the ‘ok’ button to progress forward in the form is floating, so it may cover the image, and we don’t have a workaround for this. :tired_face:

Thanks for the suggestion Liz. This is essentially the solution I’d come to :) It’s not ideal but certainly workable.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hopefully it helps in the meantime, @Damo ! Let me know if I can answer anything else. :grinning:

Userlevel 1
Badge

I need the same function, but this approach only works if you choose the full picture layout and when I do that, it cuts off my image. Is there a way to resize the image (eg make it smaller with a border of the background) so that the entire image can be seen in the full picture layout? The only edit options are to crop or rotate. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @csladden We don’t have an option to resize the images, but you can read about best images sizes here