Question

"argh something went wrong" payment upgrade error. I'm losing clients because of this, need help ASAP

• 24 April 2024
  • 3 replies

On the bottom of the screenshot you’ll see the error. I have money on all my cards and tried using 4 different debit and credit cards and 2 different web browsers. I need this resolved quickly, I sent out an email campaign to over a 1,000 people and now I’m going to lose out on thousands of dollars because of this error. I need help ASAP. The billing team is unresponsive.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nathanmorrow26 Thanks for stopping by and sorry for the trouble paying. Usually this error occurs when the bank declines the transaction, which happens more often than you’d expect. If you haven’t already tried to give them a call to approve the transaction, that should solve the issue. 

If not, our billing team will be the best help with this since they have access to your account and billing. 

If you read my post you’ll see I tried multiple cards that are linked to multiple banks, nothing worked. Can you link me to the billing team? I can’t seem to reach anyone that can help solve this or give a specific answer to help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@nathanmorrow26 use this link to reach the billing team. 

des