Question

Bug: Can't use small fonts in endings

The ending font sizes are shifted one size larger than for question slides. Small on an ending slide is equivalent to medium on a question slide. 

This bug is appearing in the editor and published version for multiple people. 

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jay :grinning: Do you happen to have the font sizes set differently on the questions and the endings in the design settings here? 

If these are the same, would you mind pasting your form link so I can take a look? 

Hi Liz, 

The font sizes are set the same, both small. 

Here’s the form: 

Thanks! 

Jay 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jay - thanks for adding that! I noticed this font size when I first started the form: 

and then after submitting, it actually redirects me to a new typeform, shown here: 

The font size is larger on this form, so if this is where you’re seeing the issue, you’ll want to check the second form to be sure the font sizing is the same as the first. 

Let me know if that isn’t where you’re seeing the font size differences!

I’m a bit confused because I created everything in one form. Those are just the ending slides. They both seem to be sharing the theme from my view and I see them all listed on the same page, with the endings below the questions. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jay Oh goodness, you’re totally right. I definitely needed another coffee! Would you mind sending a screenshot of your current font settings in the design panel? 

Sure, thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jay Thanks! It looks like this might be a bug, so I’m going to share this with our technical support team for more insight. As soon as I have an update, I’ll message you in this thread!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jay my colleagues took a peek at the issue, and I can’t believe I didn’t realize this: When the text isn't bold​ it is the same size as all other questions. Though, when the text is bold, it is slightly larger in font. Hopefully this helps clarify the differences, but if you think of any other questions, please let me know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jay Hope you’re doing well! I wanted to circle back to see if this helped solve the issue for you? :grinning:

Was this issue every resolved as I have the same problem. “Welcome Screen & Endings” and “Questions” are set to small. The questions look good but the ending screens are a much larger font. It’s not connected with fonts that are bold. I suspect there might still be a bug here. 

Image showing the settings and a question screen:

Image showing the settings and an ending screen:
​​​​​

N.B. the size difference is very noticeable in the actual quiz itself (not just the design view).

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @emmatheranordic Do you mind sharing the URL so we can take a look at the live version of the form? 

Hi Liz,

Sure, the form is below (when I paste the URL it seems to embed aitomatically):

Or you can see the same form in-situ on our website here:

https://theranordic.com/pages/our-product-range

Thanks,
Emma

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you, @emmatheranordic ! I gave this a test on the live version, and I am seeing the difference in text size as well. I believe this is because there is more space for text on the end screen versus in the question itself (as you would need to fit the answer options within the page with the questions), but I can share this feedback with the product team. I agree that it’s a bit odd that the text sizes are marked the same size but are actually quite different.