Community logo

• 19 November 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi everyone!

I am just curious about the logo for the community. Why you did not use the same of the brand?

For me is a little bit confusing, regarding it doesn`t follow the same style than the other one. 

Certainly, the community one seems an speech bubble, but it quite another visual universe. 

Thanks!

Pieter de Groot 3 years ago

Hi Rocio.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Nice to meet you and to see the nice projects you're working on at Mutanz.

We don't actually have a logo for our community yet, it is something we are currently working on for our launch in January. You can however see the foundations we have started laying for a visual language in some of our illustrations which embody key themes that are important for our community:  friendly, conversational, user friendly and welcoming. We will be building on and refining this in the coming weeks. I will definitely reach out if we want to bounce some ideas with the community. In the meantime please keep sharing, we love to hear from you.

All my best,

Pieter

View original

7 replies

Badge +5

Hey Ro! I’m really glad you brought this up. The truth is we don’t really have an official community logo yet, our design team is working on it as we speak. 

My team mate @Pieter de Groot is the one in charge of this project and he has some really good ideas that perhaps he can share with you regarding our visual identity. 

Do you have a design background by the way?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Gabriel!

I`ll be happy to help. I work in a small studio (Mutanz), we are only 2 people in house, so take part in aspect related with VI (guidelines, coherence with the brand narrative, references, improvements…), everything related with the intangible, but I am not the person who designs.

@Pieter de Groot, if you want to share some ideas, count on me!

Userlevel 1

Hi Rocio.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Nice to meet you and to see the nice projects you're working on at Mutanz.

We don't actually have a logo for our community yet, it is something we are currently working on for our launch in January. You can however see the foundations we have started laying for a visual language in some of our illustrations which embody key themes that are important for our community:  friendly, conversational, user friendly and welcoming. We will be building on and refining this in the coming weeks. I will definitely reach out if we want to bounce some ideas with the community. In the meantime please keep sharing, we love to hear from you.

All my best,

Pieter

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Pieter de Groot!

Thanks so much for sharing with me the ideas behind the visual language, it makes sense. This foundations convey a sense of proximity, warmth, rapport, communication… 

Keep in touch!

Badge +5

Hi Rocio.

Thanks for the clarification, Pieter. This is very useful information for us all. 

Badge +5

I believe @cecilia.giglio will be able to give an update on this soon. Lots of great work in the past few months. 

@james , this could be an Inside Story we publish in the community?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I believe @cecilia.giglio will be able to give an update on this soon. Lots of great work in the past few months. 

@james , this could be an Inside Story we publish in the community?

@Gabriel @cecilia.giglio definitely!!!